Let Jenet and Chris’s romantic and timeless wedding whisk you off your feet with tons of inspirations for your own wedding! Captured beautifully by the talented Jose Villa, the ceremony took place at Napa hotel Carneros Inn’s Apple Orchard, followed by cocktails and dinner at the resort’s Hilltop patio and dining room.
The Look: The lovely couple chose Napa hotel Carneros Inn for its clean white lines and fresh Californian style. The beautiful bride particularly wanted romantic flowers to keep the wedding looking fresh, so they decided to settle for white with accents of light grays and taupes. The wedding cake was also designed to match the lace on the bride’s gorgeous Monique Lhulilier gown.
A Special Treat: After dinner the videographer pulled a surprise on the couple and their guests when he played a beautifully edited video of the wedding ceremony and reception thus far. You can imagine the tears and joy that filled the room as they watched the playback of their special day.
- Bride’s Gown: Monique Lhuillier
- Photography: Jose Villa
- Venue/Catering: Carneros Inn
- Planning/Design: Laurie Arons Special Events
- Videography: Cana Family
- Florals: Kathleen Deery Design
- Printed Materials: PS Paper
- Calligraphy: Mara Zepada of Neither Snow
- Ceremony Music: KLC Music, string quintet
- Dinner Music: The Leftover Cuties
- Cake: Perfect Endings
Photos: Courtesy of Oncewed