We value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding it. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we would be glad to assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/Us/Our/Site – all references in this policy to “Celebrity Style Weddings”, “our”, “us” or “we” refer to Veurst Ltd, or our subsidiary companies (including CelebrityStyleWeddings.com) and suppliers who provide services to us, as appropriate.
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the Site. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by Cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our Site, your activities may be logged.
Other information we collect
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than six years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with such groups as:
- our processing partners;
- our business partners;
- connected third parties;
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
Advertising and marketing
Veurst Ltd works with third parties to provide analytics information regarding your usage of our Services or to help us track the advertisements that are delivered to you on the Services to determine the effectiveness of advertising on our Services. We may also link this information to other user information that we hold about you.
Certain third party companies and partners authorised by Veurst Ltd (including, but not limited to, advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, ad measurement providers, and other marketing and advertising service providers and partners) (“Advertisers”) may also collect information about you on the Services in order to provide you with relevant advertising on the Services and on other websites, platforms and media channels, and to analyse the performance of advertising campaigns. These Advertisers may decide to use tracking technologies such as Cookies, Web Beacons, and other similar technologies, and may collect many different kinds of data, including but not limited to your IP Address and Device ID. The specific Advertisers that we work with are subject to change at any time. For a list of some of the applicable providers or for more details on opting out of tracking for advertising purposes, go to our Cookie Consent Tool by clicking on the button in the lower right corner of your screen labeled “Cookie Consent”. The use of tracking technologies by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Some Advertisers may combine the user information they collect about you on the Services with their own data about you to form a more detailed picture. We may also share your information with Advertisers for the purpose of allowing them or their clients to send you marketing communications related to your use of the Services, their services or programs featured and/or advertised on the Services (for example, through advertisements), or their products, services and/or programs generally.
Some of our Services may use Facebook and Instagram features and tools, including Pixel Tags, which send data regarding your use of the Services to Facebook and/or Instagram for the purpose of tracking your interaction with the Services and with our brand on Facebook and Instagram, and to create custom audiences on the Facebook and/or Instagram platforms. Facebook and Instagram link the data collected on our Services with your account on their platforms and we and/or our Advertisers may use that data to serve you with advertisements both on and off of Facebook and Instagram.
To help us sell advertising on the Services and otherwise publicise Veurst Ltd and its products and services, we may share aggregate statistics that describe our online audience. Those statistics are often based on the information you provide when you subscribe, register, or browse the Services and describe, among other things, the demographics of our visitors.
Generally we will rely on your consent for third parties to track you and otherwise collect and process your Personal Data on the Services for advertising purposes, including profiling. Where we rely on your consent for such processing, you can withdraw your consent at any time (see the section below entitled YOUR RIGHTS).
With regards to processing of Personal Data in circumstances where we are not relying on consents as the legal basis for processing, such as processing of Personal Data for analytics purposes and other types of processing related to the performance of ad campaigns (for example, to measure how many people saw an advertisement) and your interaction with advertisements (for example, to determine how many people clicked an advertisement), this processing is based on our and our Advertisers’ and partners’ legitimate interests in understanding the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the Services and on other Channels.
Social plug-ins and embeds
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Our Commitment to Security
To ensure the security of this Site’s visitors, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Collection of Your Information Any personal information that you provide to us will be used for the purpose stated at the time we request it. We will not sell your personal information to direct marketing companies or other such organizations when opt out of receiving newsletters and special offers.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the Cookies created by our Site. You can control your Cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable Cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary Cookies – these Cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our Site, such as logging in. These Cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies – these Cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics Cookies – these Cookies are used to track the use and performance of our Site and services
- Advertising Cookies – these Cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the Site by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These Cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising Cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove Cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings or change our settings so that it prompts you before accepting a Cookie from our Sites that you visit. If you choose to disable all Cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. Alternatively, you can control some third party Cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about Cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org (allaboutcookies.org is also a third party platform and is not controlled or owned by Veurst Ltd)
Web Beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Services interface or in emails to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Services interface, such as to count visits, access Cookies, understand usage effectiveness, and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. “Pixels” or “Pixel Tags” also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags or web bugs, are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website. We (and third parties with whom we partner) may deliver Web Beacons, Pixels or Pixel tags to you through our Services. Web Beacons allow ad networks, marketing partners and other service providers that we use to provide anonymised, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web Beacons also enable ad networks and other partners to track your behaviour for their own analysis and use, and to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites or platforms. These Web Beacons enable third party companies to view, edit, or set their own Cookies when you visit the Services, just as if you had visited a web page from their site.
Storage of Your Information
We will not keep your information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Site. You reserve the right to update your information or request that it is deleted. You have a right to ask what information we hold about you. To request such information you may do so via post or online:
7119 W Sunset Blvd # 1330
Hollywood, CA 90046
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road
A fee may apply for requests made via post.
To request information we hold about you or to request a deletion of information we hold about you from this Site or its subsidiary companies, click here. Please note that making a request on this Site will automatically affect other sites operated and/or owned by Veurst Ltd. Alternatively, please contact us via email at email@example.com with your request and we would be glad to assist you.
Last modification was made 01 Jan, 2019.