Not sure where you want to get married? Consider the place where the two of you met, like this couple. They decided on a California wedding since the Golden State was where they first met and fell in love.
Both absolutely loved the retro look of Palm Springs and its beautiful weather so it was the ideal place for the couple to hold their ceremony. Since the couple had a love for 1960’s Hollywood Regency decor, they chose the luxurious Viceroy as their venue. The Viceroy provided a glamorous backdrop to their intimate outdoor wedding which was photographed by Melissa of Happy Confetti Photography.
While deciding on wedding scheme colors, the bride decided to stick with shades of lavender and purple in order to keep the look fresh and not too feminine. This hands-on-bride also found time for a few DIY-projects such as making shirts for the wedding party, decorating the aisle with pomfettis, and personalizing handkerchiefs as a gift to her parents.
The bride decided she didn’t want the groom or his groomsmen to wear flowers so instead of boutonnieres, the bride’s mother made custom oversized hearts in the colors of the wedding for each to wear. This California-Lovin’ couple pulled off a chic and unforgettable wedding that was the ultimate reflection of their personal style.
- Wedding Dress: Anna Maier Ulla Maija “Anastase”
- Shoes: Kate Spade
- Veil: Gabriella New York
- Reception Dress: BCBG
- Jewelry: Ogilvy
- Rings: Chateau d’Ivoire
- Groom + Groomsmen attire: Me  You Menswear
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Jenny Yoo
- Mother of the Bride Dress: Jenna les Collections
- Photography: Melissa of Happy Confetti Photography
- Ceremony + Reception + Catering: The Viceroy
- Coordination: The Bride and I
- Officiant: Pastor Mike Coppersmith
- Hair: Topper House
- Makeup: DIY
- Invitations + All Paper Products: Alexandra Castonguay, Formidée Communication
- Guest Book: Smythson
- Cake: Jeannette at Juliette Bakery
- Favors: Donation to a foundation very dear to my heart, this is the foundation of my best friend who passed away 4 years ago: Valérie Castongay Scholarship at the University of Montreal
Source: Style Me Pretty