Enjoy the wedding photos of beautiful Molly and Clint, with lots of simple and elegant colors that scream romance is in the air! She wanted blush and peach with accents of greens in order to achieve an organic, natural feel to their wedding. From the looks of their wedding photos you could tell they definately achieved it. They also chose the lush and natural gardens of Butterfly Lane Estate to host their ceremony and dinner.
- The bridal bouquet: A gorgeous gathering of Lilly of the Valley, a very popular choice with the royals if you’ve noticed. Royals who had Lily of the Valley for their bridal bouquet include the likes of Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) and Grace Kelly.
- Maid of Honor Kirsten Dunst and the bridesmaids carried sweet bouquets of fresh lavender and herbs.
- Molly’s wedding gown: Monique Lhuillier.
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik flats.
- Jewelry: A vintage style pair from Fred Leighton. She matched it with her grandmothers diamond ring, (her something borrowed and old!).
- Bridesmaid dresses: Amsale, Proenza Schouler.
- The groom’s outfit: Prada Suit.
- Other vendors – Photography: Allyson Magda / Wedding Planner: XOXO Bride / Flowers: Flowerwild / Venue: Butterfly Lane Estate / Wedding Cake: Christine Dahl.
Photos: Courtesy of Once Wed